DuraLife Approved Hardware
Revolutionary Phenolic Conduit Now Approved for use with DuraLife Cables
Radix Wire & Cable is now offering Champion Flame Shield XW phenolic conduit as a hardware option for DuraLife® circuit integrity cable systems. Passing UL 2196, the most stringent fire protection test in the industry, DuraLife® II is the only Circuit Integrity Cable for Fire Alarm Systems approved for installation in phenolic conduit.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for subways, tunnels, below grade, damp or enclosed areas
- Non-metallic – will not rust, corrode or conduct electricity
- Does not emit toxic halogens when burning
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion requiring fewer expansion joints
- Wide resistance to industrial chemicals
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures
- One of the lowest coefficients of friction of any in-market product
- Will not melt or weld the wire to the inside of the conduit under fault conditions
For access to our current DuraLife Hardware Lists, please click on the link below.