FEP Insulated High Temperature Tray Cable
- Meets requirements of UL Standard 1277 "Standard for Tray Cable" Type TC-ER
- Meets requirements of CSA Standard 22.2 No. 239-09 "Control and Instrumentation Cable" Classified CIC
- Multi-Conductor Constructions Type FEP per UL 83
- 200°C Special Rated Applications
- 600V; 90°C Dry Rated General Use (UL)/200°C Dry Rated (CSA)
- Meets IEEE 1202/FT4 Rating
- Meets UL "Oil Resistant I" Classification
- Compliant to ANSI/NFPA 70 (NEC) Article 336
- Solid or stranded coated annealed copper per ASTM B-33
- Insulating System:
- Extruded Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) per UL 83. Standard color is black, marked and numbered.
- Binder Tape:
- Mylar or PTFE tape.
- Shielding (Optional):
- Aluminum with poly-film backing. Coated copper drain wire.
- Extruded Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP), Standard color is black,
- Excellent performance at temperature extremes
- High heat and weather resistance
- Excellent chemical and oil resistance
- Extruded FEP insulation available in colors
- FEP jacket material provides tough, low-friction protection
- Low flammability