PFA 250 High Temperature Lead Wire
- 250°C - 300 Volts - UL Style 1726 / CSA AWM I A/B FT1
- 250°C - 600 Volts - UL Style 1727 / CSA AWM I A/B FT1
- 250°C - 600 Volts - UL Style 10362/10297 / CSA AWM I A/B FT1
- 24 AWG - 2/0 AWG
- Nickel-plated copper 2% (other conductor materials available)
- Insulating System
- Extruded perfluoroalkoxy copolymer (PFA)
- Standard Color Coding
- Available in colors
- Featuring small outside diameter, PFA offers optimum insulation for smaller applications at half the space of other constructions.
- Mechanical toughness and low coefficient of friction of PFA allow "pull" installation of long wire lengths.