200°C ProductsDuraBlend 200 Sil-A-Blend 200 Super J Hi-Volt Motor Lead Wire VW-1 Sil-A-Blend 200 VW-1 DuraBlend 200 Super J Braidless Silicone Braidless Silicone 200 Tefzel 750 200 FEP 200 SRGT SRML-K Synthetic Yarn Braided Silicone UL Silicone Jacketed Braided Silicone 200 Contact a Wire and Cable Expert
Synthetic Yarn Braided Silicone
High Temperature Lead Wire
- 200°C - 600 Volts - UL Style 3974 / CSA AWM I A/B FT2
- RoHS Compliant
- 8 AWG - 750 MCM
- Stranded tinned copper (optional conductor materials available)
- Insulating System
- Extruded Silicone Rubber
- Outer Covering
- Synthetic Yarn with High Temperature Finish
- Standard Color Coding
- Available in colors
- Silicone formulations suitable for UV, ozone, moisture exposure.
- Not suited for immersed applications.
- Suitable for applications to -60°C.
- Silicone rubber in extreme environments, exceeding 200°C, leaves a non-conductive ash and retains excellent insulation properties.
- Improved abrasion and cut-through resistance.
- Cost effective alternative to K-Fiber braided products