200°C ProductsDuraBlend 200 Sil-A-Blend 200 Super J Hi-Volt Motor Lead Wire VW-1 Sil-A-Blend 200 VW-1 DuraBlend 200 Super J Braidless Silicone Braidless Silicone 200 Tefzel 750 200 FEP 200 SRGT SRML-K Synthetic Yarn Braided Silicone UL Silicone Jacketed Braided Silicone 200 Contact a Wire and Cable Expert
- 150°C - 600 Volts - UL Style 3410
- 200°C - 600 Volts - UL Style 3410
- 24 AWG - 500 MCM
- Stranded tinned copper
- Insulating System
- Extruded Silicone Rubber
- Outer Covering
- Braided aramid fiber with a moisture, heat, and flame resistant finish
- Standard Color Coding
- Black - optional colors available
- Superior cut-through, impact, and abrasion resistance
- The braided aramid fiber provides excellent mechanical protection
- Moisture resistant
- Aramid fibers are aromatic polyaramids produced by DuPont. Two versions are known as Kevlar® and Nomex®. These materials have excellent environmental and thermal stability, fatigue resistance, and impact resistance.
- Silicone Rubber in extreme environments, exceeding 200°C, leaves a non-conductive ask and retains excellent insulation properties.